Managed IT Services
What Can We Assist You With?
Let’s Get Started
Laptop / Desktop Repairs, Service, Upgrades
ABOUT - Repairs, Service, Upgrades
Is your laptop or desktop giving your problems? We have the right tools and solutions to fix your laptop or computer problems. Our extensive experience offers a range of computer repair services. We also handle insurance claims for your hardware.
Maybe your laptop or desktop is slow, and is in need of a service? We can assist you in diagnosing that is hindering the performance of your laptop or computer. We use various software and tools to find the problems and fix them.
If you just prefer to upgrade your laptop or desktop, and increase its performance, we will be glad to assist you in upgrading your laptop or desktop, whether you need more storage space, increased performance, a new screen we’ve got you covered.
Laptop Repair Services:
- Software backups and reloads
- Tune ups and services
- Registry fix and Virus removals
- Assessments done on repairs
- Screen replacements
- Battery sales and replacements
- Keyboard replacements
- Memory and Hard drive replacements
- Cosmetic repair, hinge replacements, top and bottom cover replacements
- Solid state drive upgrades
- Charger sales and replacements
- Power supply replacements
- Faulty motherboard and or CPU replacements
- Memory fault diagnosis and replacements
- Graphics card replacements
- ATX case power and reset button repairs
- Optical drive repair and installations
- P.O.S.T error diagnosis and repairs
- All general hardware computer repair services
- Windows start up repairs
- Corrupted profile restorations
- Lost password retrievals
- Email backups
- Email account setups
- Data backups
- Operating system reloads
Virus, Threat & Malicious Software Removals
ABOUT - Viruses & Malicious Software
What is a virus? A virus is a type of malicious code written to change the state/way a computer operates, and is designed to spread from one computer to another. Viruses incerts or attaches itself to a program or document that supports macros to be able to execute its code. A virus can and has the potential to cause damage your computer software by corrupting or even destroying the data.
What is malware? Malware or malicious software, is code that is harmful to your computer system. Malware seeks to invade, damage, or disable your computer by taking control of various computer functions. Malware cannot damage your hardware, but it can steal sensitive data, delete data, hijack the computer, or even spy on you without your permission.
There are various solutions to remove and protect against viruses on your computer. For instance ESET Antivirus is a world leading antivirus and anti-malware software solution we use with our clients.
Signs your computer might be infected:
- Frequent pop-up windows.
- Changes to your homepage.
- Mass emails being sent from your email account.
- Frequent crashes.
- Slow computer performance.
- Unknown programs that start up when turning on your computer.
- Unusual activities like for instance password changes.
If you think your computer system might be infected with a virus, contact us immediately for support.
Threat & Malicious Software Removals
With so many malware types and invections going around it is required that you have active malware protection on your computer systems.
Signs your computer might be infected:
- Slow computer.
- Constant ads on your computer.
- System crashes, freezes, or gives BSOD (Blue Screen of Death)
- Mysterious loss of disk space on your hard drive.
- Increase ininternet activity.
- Computer resources is running abnormaly high, and your fan spins furiously.
- Browser homepage changes without permission.
- New toolbars, extentions, or plugins unexpectedly populate your browser.
- Your antivirus suddenly stops working, and cannot update.
Types of Malware:
- Adware – Advertisements
- Spyware – Spy software
- Virus – Type of malware (severe)
- Worms – Data destroying software.
- Trojan Horse – most dangerous malware type.
- Ransomware – Malware that locks you out, encrypts your files, and asks for payment to get files back.
- Rootkit – provides the attacker with administrative priviledges on your system.
- Keylogger – Records all the users keystrokes.
- Malicious cryptomining – Illegally uses your computer resources to mine cryptocurrency.
- Exploits – malware that exploits your system for vulnerabilities in order for it to take control of your computer.
Data Recovery and Backup Plan Solutions
ABOUT - Data Recovery & Data Backup Solutions
Data recovery is the process of restoring data to a desktop, laptop, server or external storage device from a backup. Data that has been lost, deleted, corrupted or made inaccessible.
Data Backup Solutions
Data backup is the process of duplicating data to allow the retrieval of the data set after a data loss has occured. This help keep your critical information secure in the event of a natural disaster, theft or loss of data due to malicious activity or corruption.
Data Recovery Options
- Professional Hard Drive Data Recovery
(Expensive yet the safest option if you hard-drive is inaccessible)
- Local Computer Technician
(Various software and hardware solutions, for when a different component in your computer failed)
- Do It Yourself – Not Recommended
(Only when you do not care about losing the data)
- Prevent the Need for Data Recovery
(Invest in a comprehensive backup solution)
Nettronics will help you setup a comprehensive backup solution for your data requirements.
Backup Solution Options
Data loss can be caused by various things ranging from viruses, hardware or software failures, file corruption, floods or theft. Business data is one of the most important aspects of your business, and losing it could meaning closing down of your business.
Considerations to keep in mind with backup solutions:
- What data to backup (files and folders)
- What compression methods to use
- How ofter should you backup your data
- What types of backups to run
- Where the data will be stored
- What kind of media data gets stored on
A best practice in storing backups is:
Keep a copy of the backup files on-site (in your home or office) for easy access and a copy off-site in case of fire, flood, or other damage to your location which could damage or destroy the on-site backup copy.
Network Support, Engineering & Maintenance
Networking means any application running at the network aplication layer or above, which provides data storage, manipulation, presentation, communication in a system using a client-server or peer-to-peer architecture, based on network protocols.
We will support your business network, provide sound advice and help guide decisions in implementing the correct networking infrastructure.
Nettronics can help you design and inplement your required business networking infrastructure and make sure your IT systems and networks are running correctly and efficiently within your business.
We also assess/audit business networks, if your business needs a networking specialist and requires maintenance, you have found the right place. We offer service level agreements for managing your IT and networking requirements.
Cloud Computing & Software as a Service (SaaS)
ABOUT - Cloud Services & SaaS Services
SaaS is basically a software distribution where a third-party provider which hosts an application/s online to customers over the internet, and is seen as one of the three main (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) categories of cloud computing.
The three cloud-based services:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Examples: Amazon EC2, Windows Azure, Rackspace
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Examples: Force.com, Google App Engine, AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Examples: Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365
Cloud SaaS Services
Are you unsure what cloud services is? We can assist you to setup your cloud services for you, services such as Adobe Creative Cloud, iCloud, Google Drive, ownCloud, OneDrive, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dropbox, and Amazon Drive.
Running your business using various software and systems can be quite tricky. We can help you setup your business with the following in one easy SaaS solution.
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address.
- Applications for PC or Mac: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
(plus Access and Publisher for PC only)
- Access to additional OneNote features
- Web versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- One license covers fully-installed Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user.
- File storage and sharing with 1TB of OneDrive storage.
- Company-wide intranet and team sites with SharePoint
- Online meetings and video conferencing for up to 250 people.
- Hub for teamwork to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams
- Nurture customer relationships with Outlook Customer Manager
- Manage your business better with Microsoft Bookings
- Manage tasks and teamwork with Microsoft Planner
- Max users: 300
Ask us now for a free no obligation quote for your SaaS software installation & setup.
Antivirus & Cyber Security Services
ABOUT - Antivirus & Security
Cybersecurity is the protection of internet-connected systems, including hardware, software and data from cyberattacks. It is both cybersecurity and physical security used by enterprises to protect their businesses.
- Protects networks and data from unauthorised access.
- Improves information security and business continued management.
- Faster recovery times in the event of a breach.
Ranging from single individual to small business to enterprise business cybersecurity, we have the right solution for you.
Protecting more than 110 million users worldwide, and the #1 endpoint security partner, and a proven track record of over 30 years, you can be sure we’ve got your cybersecurity needs covered.
- Protects your computer with award-winning antivirus software.
- Keeps you safe from online attacks.
- Stop hackers from accessing your computer.
- Enables you to shop and do banking online with confidence.
- Safely store and fill your passwords, so you don;t have to remember them.
- Encrypt your photos and keep them secure.
Contact us now and get a quote on this amazing cybersecurity software subscription with a light signature footprint, is easy to deploy, and provides low false positives.
We're Here To Help You!
M-F: 8am - 5pm
+27 13 741 2413
+27 82 853 4536